Our body has its own way to communicate and tells us that there might be something wrong. Louise Hay says: “Our body speaks to us all the time. If only we could take the time to listen to it.” Or as Liz Burbo says: “Listen to your body, your best friend on Earth.“
Even Hippocrates said that the diagnosis of a patient begins not with a conversation with the patient, but with the observation of the doctor as the patient enters the office, that is, with the analysis of his gait, facial expressions, gestures, and other non-verbal signals.
In clinical psychology, there is a term “somatization” – it is a reflection of psychological problems with the help of diseases. And there is the term “morphologization” – this is more complex masking of problems in the body, these are changes in our body under the influence of psychological problems.
The root cause of any ailment is not bodily, but mental. And our faithful friend, our body, speaks to us in the language of the unconscious through illnesses and ailments. If we abandoned ourselves, left without attention, and love both ourselves and our body. The more we get sick, the less we love ourselves. Attention, care, and love for our body give us the opportunity to orient ourselves in time so as not to receive information in the form of illness.
Let’s take a look at where the body comes from at the biological level. Our ancestors reacted to external stimuli with an action: prey – you need to catch up, the enemy – to defend, danger – to run away. All human experiences and problems were confined to the muscular system. In a modern person, any stress and irritation lead to the release of activity hormones. For everyone, this happens in different quantities, but in any case, stress provokes muscle tension, that is, the willingness to react with an action to stress. But we are not cavemen to attack, catch up, etc., and even if this happened, then this action did not become a complete solution to the problem and there is no discharge of internal tension and this tension goes into a clamp.
If you have constant stress, from day to day, then emotional stress builds up and there is a clamping of muscle groups that form blocks. Now let’s learn how to correctly read our inner troubles through bodily clamps or what our faithful friend the body tells us. The interpretation of muscle clamps depends on the culture of the community. We all come from childhood and therefore from fairy tales and epics we received information on collective knowledge. And you yourself will easily learn to interpret the language of your Body.
- Stoop – took an unbearable burden on themselves, not subject to an independent solution to the problem. It’s understandable, we bend under a certain pressure.
- A clamp in the abdomen – fear, the expectation of a blow, betrayal, a threat to life. Belly – life, do not feel sorry for your belly, that is, life.
- Problems in the cervical spine, collar zone – a material burden hangs on you. It is customary to say: sits on the neck. That means they were crushed materially. If you pull your head into your shoulders, then this is a limitation of your social growth. That is, you run into the ceiling – a limitation.
- Face. Muscle tension occurs when you hide your real emotions from others.
- Legs. A kick not given to someone or a painful parting with a person who causes unpleasant emotions.
- Women often have a clamp on the hips. Unrealized sexuality. Internal censorship prevents pleasure.
- Buttocks. The expectation of punishment.
The list can be overwhelming. Muscles can be strained to varying degrees and in different combinations forming the language of your body, or rather the unconscious. Our Body broadcasts what we are not aware of.
What to do? Our unconscious is responsible for our relaxation in the body, which a person cannot control. The problem needs to be verbalized, brought out of the unconscious to a conscious level, and then relaxation comes and the tension from the Body gradually disappears completely. This is of course difficult to do on your own, especially if you have never been to a psychologist. If possible, visit a specialist who will teach you how to free yourself from unconscious problems, bringing them to a conscious level.
What to do if help is needed immediately.
How can you help yourself in an emergency?
- If an unpleasant event occurs, stress, shock, shock, then the first thing: BREATHE. Fix your attention on breathing, inhaling, and exhaling, for about 5 minutes. Then, we look for a resource place in the Body, where it is warm, free, good sensitivity, we fix our attention on this part, and gradually from this place we extend the resource throughout the body in the form of a long, warm stream, golden light or your choice, as your imagination shows you.
- If something unpleasant happened to you at work, do not run home with this problem “walk” this problem on foot to the house with a confident female gait. Swinging beautifully with your hips, the chin is parallel to the floor, the crown of the head stretches up, the spine is straight. Go and enjoy what a feminine, alluring, beautiful woman you are. Believe me, if for at least 5 minutes you walk with a beautiful feminine gait, with a fixed self-awareness of your divinity, then you will go home with a satisfied smile, forgetting about all the troubles.
And at home, dance from the heart, beautifully, enjoy yourself in the dance in front of you in the mirror, in front of your beloved man.
Get an appointment today with one of our specialists.