Both men and women can benefit from going to therapy regardless if they are in a crisis or not; but finding the right therapist for your mental health needs can be challenging, especially in Hong Kong where seeking support for one’s mental health is often overlooked.
The health of your mental state is just as important as your physical health, and therapy is a great way to take care of your mind and body, because oftentimes the way you feel mentally can affect how you feel physically. However, just like finding a pair of shoes that fit you perfectly, you have to find the right kind of therapy that fits you.
Here at Eden Life Academy, our mental and emotional healing approach focuses on empowerment and compassion, to encourage open communication on top of mindfulness to enhance overall well-being in all aspects of one’s life.
Our therapist approaches every session with a warm and non-judgmental manner when helping both men and women to work through their emotional turmoils in Hong Kong.
THERAPY FOR MEN
Are you often stuck in confusing love triangles?
Do you feel that failure follows you everywhere, from your personal life to your work and business?
It is difficult for you to voice your opinion and defend your position when speaking to loved ones?
Do you lack belief in yourself and your own strength? Our men’s therapist can help guide you through the roadblocks you are experiencing in life.
CONTACT US IF
- – Past emotional injuries are not allowing you to move forward.
- – You feel controlled by apathy, depression, stress, or unrestrained aggression.
- – You are experiencing a midlife crisis.
- – You constantly fail to build positive relationships with women.
- – Your romantic relationships are based on betrayal, jealousy, or coldness.
- – You have difficulty forming positive relationships with children.
- – You desire a new level of energy in many areas of your life.
THE BASIC PRINCIPLES OF THERAPY
- – As soon as you take responsibility for your life and your situation, you will see qualitative changes.
- – By developing emotional intelligence, you enrich your life and relationships.
- – Marital literacy is the path to harmony and happiness as a couple.
- – Self-love and self-worth work wonders!.
- – There are no hopeless situations!.
- – Before you create your own family, leave the parent.
- – Elaboration of relationships with other figures in your life will solve problems in many other areas.
- – Techniques used in therapy are based on family systemic and conjugal therapy, gestalt therapy, emotional and imaginative therapy, crisis therapy.
ONLINE CONSULTATIONS LAST 1 – 2 HOURS BOOK A SESSION
THERAPY FOR WOMEN
Do you find yourself unable to build a serious relationship with a man?
Does the same negative scenario repeat in your personal life over and over again? Are you attracted to the same kind of people, even though they’re not good for you?
Do not feel your relationships lack worth, meaning, or respect?
Our women’s therapist can walk you through your struggles and help you navigate your relationships and more, so you can come out stronger.